Harry Potter and the 30 Day Challenge: Day 6
06. One of your favorite quotes? “The thing about growing up with Fred and George is that you sort of start thinking anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve.”
Harry Potter and the 30 Day Challenge: Day 5
05. Which one of the deaths did you have the hardest time with? Fred Weasley. That one hurt like a bitch.
Harry Potter and the 30 Day Challenge: Day 4
04. I know you love them all, but list all of the books in order from favorite to least favorite. PoA, OotP, DH, SS, HBP, CoS, GoF
Harry Potter and the 30 Day Challenge: Day 3
03. Favorite villain and why? That’s a tie, and the plus side is she stalker!loves him, anyway, so I don’t even have to separate them: Bellatrix and Voldemort. Pretty much because they are both made of both batshit crazy and total badass. There. Do I really need to say anymore?
What would your own album look like if you were in...
cardhouse-dreamer: ohhyouprettythings: -cinematiceyes: thatswhatithink: shoutillusion: Follow the directions below and find out. Here are the rules: 1 - Go to Wikipedia. Hit “random… Read more” ……or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. 2 - Go to Quotations Page and select “random quotations” or...
Harry Potter and the 30 Day Challenge: Day 2
02. Did it take a while before you got into the series, or did you immediately fall in love? Actually, I didn’t like it when I first tried to read it. I wassss….pshhhhh…..Not even seven yet when I first gave it a shot? I had just finished reading Nancy Drew: The Secret of the Old Clock, and that was the first chapter book I had ever read, and since it was pretty much nothing...
Harry Potter and the 30 Day Challenge: Day 1
01. Top 3 Favorite Characters and Why? Easy. Fred, George, and Luna. If I have to give reasons, I would say… Fred, because I always love the comic relief, and Fred is not only the character meant for that role, he is the be-all-end-all embodiment of it. Plus, although he generally endeavors to be nothing but a hilarious mischief-maker, when push comes to shove, he is very loyal and brave...
Like, last two weeks ago, I started this thing with a specific idea, but I’ve been to lazy to post what I did (I mean, actually doing it took so much out of me). But then I started reading other people’s shit, and now I just want to use it like a normal human. So nevermind. XD
*pokes head in*
So it’s only been, like, two years since I first saw these thingies popping up everywhere. Took me long enough to get one, right? Thing is, I never felt like I had anything to say. Least ways, not enough to warrant a whole blog dedicated to my thoughts. But I had an idea today. I needed a platform. Seemed pretty logical. I’d like to tell you what that idea is, but I has a sleepy,...